Monday, October 3, 2011

Motor & Such

We've been so busy that I kind of forgot I picked up my fresh Commando motor from Classic Cycles last week. I want to give this bike my undivided attention so it'll have to wait a bit, but it sure came out nice.
I moved Maximum Bob out for some fresh air today, it had been awhile since he was out.
We got a start on the seat pan & some thoughts on an oil tank this past weekend but I'm not sure how it will end up.
Also, after a long bout of nit picking the first few BCM parts are either done or in production & should be ready for launch/shipping with in the next week or so. The second group is well on it's way through our chaotic R&D process, these are the bit's I'm most excited about.

3 comments:

MARSHALL OVERCLOTH said...

that Norton motor looks so very extra beautiful.

BCM said...

It came out pretty good, I'm pleased.

Lon said...

If I ever get my Shovel done, a Commando is next.That motor looks pretty enough to put on a shelf..