Monday, April 6, 2009

SR Seat, Foam Dust & The Champagne of Beers

This past weekend I finally got the seat for my SR500 off my to do list. 
I wasn't set on a shape so I bought the biggest chunk of seat foam I could find, It was supposed to go on a blaster which I think is a Yamaha quad. I cut, carved, sanded & ground the foam for a long time. It has a nice shape so I'm happy with it. I did a 2.5 hour speed run to Lake Elsinore and back so I could drop it off with Duane Ballard for the leather work. 

6 comments:

Flatironmike said...

i'll drink to that

Rob said...

handlebar components look great... more pics of the set up!

Giannis said...

Kim did you made the seat pan? If yes how much for one?

Doug said...

Makin your own seat is fun..thanks for the pix

BCM said...

Rob you've seen all those controls? if you need info let me know and it's yours.

Giannis email me the addy is on the right hand side of the page. We'll get something worked out for you.

Thanks everyone.
it was a banner year at the old Bender house.

Orland said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.