Monday, June 22, 2009

Tuff Wheels?

What this post used to be was that odd red w/stars everywhere flathead sittin on white Tuff wheels???
On 7/29 I recieved the email below from "BIG D" himself.
Don't Break International Law kids.
"Hey there!!!
I just got the hint of a friend that the pictures of my red dmx bike are on your blog. I'm kindly letting you know that there's a copyright on them and that you are illegaly using them on your site! So if you wanna do yourself a favour you should take them down as soon as possible!!
It would be great if you could let me know where you got the pics from."
best danny
HARDNINECHOPPERS BIG D HEIMSRTRASSE 31 CH-3018 BERN SWITZERLAND WWW.HARDNINECHOPPERS.COM WWW.MYSPACE.COM/HARDNINECHOPPE
You get the idea.
A builder from Switzerland concocted this ride.
I'm not sure what I think about it?

5 comments:

Flatironmike said...

my dad's got an awesome set of tools - I can fix it!

special'79 said...

Definitely making it his own. I'd like to skate that ramp for sure.

Delivererer said...

uh.... Big Cheez paint scheme?

Giannis said...

are those BMX wheels? Paintjob is Questionable but if he likes it.. who am i to disagree? LOL

luke said...

hard nine guy?? the last bike he built was pretty neat. he definitely aint goin nowhere with that tank. oh well. cant please everyone. give him FIM's coptact info.